Question
Posted by: GWAPS | 2004/01/12

RE :ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS STILL THIS PROCEDURE THAT CAN BE DONE, IF NOT IS THERE ANY OTHER PROCEDURES TO HELP ME .I NEED CONTACT NUMBERS OF CENTRES THAT CAN PROVDE ME WITH FURTHER HELP I LIVE IN THE JHB AREA. PLEASE HELP THANKS.

Artificial insemination can be done but only if the reason for not falling pregnant is a sperm problem or a problem with your cervical mucus. You would need a full work-up to find the exact reason for not falling pregnant. Check in the phonebook for fertilty centres in Johannesburg.