Question
Posted by: tracy | 2007/12/19

Re: Anti depressants

I first took nuzak stopped it and then went on cilift but after two to three tablet get severe heartburn, taking anything at all does not relieve the heartburn. I then have to stop the treatment. I need the anti depressants as my brain does not switch off and I am severely depressed and cannot help it. So nuzak works but the heartburn is too bad. Even my doctor did not know that nuzak caused the heartburn. It first feels like a pip in my throat then the heartburn. I also tried 5-htp but that does not help. I am desperate to find a solution as my emotions are destroying me. I do not have a medical aid or a lot of money so going for all therapy and all that stuff is too expensive.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Not all prescription medication available for your condition will have this effect - ask your doctor to try a medication from a different group of drugs