Question
Posted by: Bra J | 2004/12/14

re abortion

I would like to know what are the effects on a men sleeping with a woman one month after abotion?

My girl did an abortion a month ago and on sunday whilst we were busy the condom slipped.

If your question is whether there would be a possibility of pregnancy one month after an abortion, yes there is. Condoms can slip and break. You should use more reliabe contraception to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

3
Posted by: Bra J | 2004/12/14

My concern is on me not using a condom so soon after all the vaginal discharges?

Reply to Bra J
Posted by: Norma | 2004/12/14

Tell your girl to start the pill............ she can't go for an abortion everytime she falls pregnant cause the condom broke....

Be responsible....

Reply to Norma
Posted by: Anti - abortion! | 2004/12/14

firstly what if she is prgenant now...???
ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER ABORTION!!!

cause that is killng life that God intended - i dont agree with your actions - you guys should be married not playing around like this not to mention that you are stuffing her emotions up by gettng abortions...

Your actions are disturbing!!!

Reply to Anti - abortion!