Posted by: steve | 2012/06/08

Re 756 - Knee give in

Thanks for the info regarding my knee giving in - see number 756.

My wife has extreme pain in her knee and is undergoing a second athroscope and debridgement. What I am experiencing is not similar to that in any way, as I have absolutely no pain, and everything seems normal

Do you think an athroscope and debridgement would be able to resolve my problem of a knee that gives in when I run ?

I will probably see an ortho specialist soon.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Cartlidge damage does not always present with pain in the knee joint. I suggest that you wait until you have consulted the orthopaedic surgeon for an examination and MRI scan to establish the exact cause. An arthoscope and debribement, can be of use if indicated.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.