Question
Posted by: Carol | 2007/12/01

Re :589 and my dilly dog .... Cybervet

Cybervet its a good thing you arent a fly on the wall in my house ... between 3 chickens crowding inbetween all my cats for food , Monty who washes my parrots beak ... and the parrot who plays with a cat you would be suggesting we all need to be committed to the looney bin .....:)

Monty isnt senile .. he is just a silly boy dog , who has always been a silly boxer and I was sharing a silly story :)

I'm pleased to hear that thanks! Unfortunately as you probably know those signs are often shown by older animals that are losing it. I am pleased to hear that he is just a boxer that still acts like a puppy.

1
Posted by: jax | 2007/12/02

Trust her CV...that home might as well be renamed as the local branch of the loony bin..... I've seen pics of the animal inmates, and Carol isn't mentioning half of it!!

I keep offering her my idiot dogs, but I think they're possibly too nuts even for Carol...... Not to mention all the hand-reared pigeons and mynahs who are big enough to raise families themselves, but still want to be tube-fed. Or the cats who frighten themselves outside and then all race in to hide under the bed. Or me....

Reply to jax