Question
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/04/24

Re: #457 The Break Up (feedback)

Hi guys! first of all thank you once again for all the great advice.

Last nite he came over and we had a talk...after liters and liters of tears from the both of us we discided...that we breaking up.

I told him that i cant force him to be in love with me.

And while crying at work yesterday...one of the peeps at work said: IF YOU LOVE THAT PERSON...THEN YOU WILL LET IT GO...IF IT IS REAL LOVE AND IF IT IS MENT TO BE IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU.

He took me to the movies last night- Mr Bean Holiday-( PLEASE DONT GO WATCH IT!!!!-its a crappy movie)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

2
Posted by: Gaby | 2007/04/24

Hi Spiderman...

I think you made a waise chose for the both of you, before things got nasty and you guys ended up hating each other...

It's never a nice feeling after loving or caring for someone for so long and sharing such special and intimate moments you part on a bad note... and when you gys happen to bumoed into each other it's all akward and tense.

You be strong Spiderman, when one door closes another one opens...

BTW- I watched Mr Bean's Holiday.....

TERRIBLE is not the word... even though is his last movie he will be making it was a waste of money and time

Reply to Gaby
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/04/24

Hi Spidy. The best part of this is that YOU decided yourself what is best for you, and no one forced you. I am sure you learned a lot through the experience, however horrid it might feel right now. This is the only way we grow. Keep well.

Reply to LONEWOLF