Question
Posted by: Garith | 2004/10/05

re 399

Hi doc,

I'm really scarred to phone the labs and ask, do you think my test result is correct or can it still change, the CD says the tests are sensitive at 4 weeks. is this true?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Garith,

the tests are pretty robust, but you really need to discuss this with someone at the labs. I understand that it can be a scary prospect, but not knowing is far worse! You need to take control of this for yourself and for the sake of your own health.

Do your best to give them a call. If you have any specific HIV questions I recommend you post a question to our HIV expert here at Health24. But feel free to contact me again if you need to.