Question
Posted by: A.Nother | 2004/11/02

Re: 15093

In RE: to 15093 about the rash on buttocks, I am using Protex soap which is to my knowledge an antibacteral soap. I also shower after gym, golf, and sport etc. I do not sweat abnormally, probably less than the norm. Could my job be the factor, sitting at a pc or driving majority of the time, be a factor? Is there anything that springs to mind or something you'd recommend I try?
Thanks in advance

A, it still sounds like it might be due to sweat or a superficial fungal infection. You can try using and antifungal ointment like Normospor® twice a day for a week, but if it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.