Question
Posted by: Chanie | 2004/03/11

Raw swollen genitals

My genitals are raw, swollen and very itchy. I had inflamed tubes a week ago and was on medication for now my problem seems worse as i need to scratch all the time. I have no discharge but looks like im shedding (looks like curdel milk). I really need advice My perinuem also seems to be swollen and raw which is very painful. I seem to be bleeding when i wipe myself . What can this be

It could be thrush. Try Canesten pessaries. If this does not help within a few days, you should see your doctor to check for other probelms.

1
Posted by: Tilly | 2004/03/11

Chanie, It sounds like you're in so much pain! Do yourself a favour and pop in at the gynae- really, she can give you the best advice and fix you up quickly. Don't sit through this discomfort any more! It will be money well spent, I'm sure!
Best wishes to you

Reply to Tilly