Question
Posted by: Kat | 2007/12/08

Rattelgeluide in my kop, te min kalsuim?

Ek is n 38 jaar oud vrou en is nie op enige medikasie nie, maar soms le ek en as ek te vinnig opstaan hoor ek die geluide in my kop. Eers het ek gedink dit is net my verbeelding, maar dit is definitief nie so nie. Ek het nou net n bietjie op en af gespring en ek kan voel dat iets nie lekker is nie. Ek hoor geluide asof daar iets los is in my kop (stukkende bene). Ek het geen pyn nie en ek suffer nie van depressie nie. Inteendeel ek is baie lief vir die lewe en het baie planne vir my toekoms maar die geluide laat my worry. Ek is so bang en dit is wat my verhoed om na die dokter te gaan. My finances is nie goed nie, so dit is iets wat ek nie kan bekostig nie. Ek het geen medical aid nie. Dit is nou al meer as n jaar dat dit aangaan, maar ek probeer myself positiewe inspirasie gee. Is dit n simtoom vir menopause. Se my asseblief wat ek kan doen om myself te help.

Hi Kat,
Well, the good news is that its unlikely to be something like loose or broken bones in your head --- such things can happen, but they don't tend to produce noises you could hear. The other thing I can say is that fortunately, although it must have been most unpleasant to have this symptom for over a year, the fact that no other obvious problem has emerged in the meantime strongly syggests that this is foprtunately NOT caused by anything really nasty, or it would have not only become much worse, but would have had to produce other symptoms as well, in the meantime.
There are a number of possible explanations for such an alarming symptom, most of them fortunately not too serious, but absolutely the only way to find out what is causing this would be to see a good local doctor, a GP or maybe even a specialist in medicine, for a full examination and assessment. Don't be too frightened to see the doctor --- it is likely that he can give you good news, which you will never find out unles you see him and encourage him to do a thorough investigation of this unusual symptom.
Check your finances, as it would be well worth your while to get this properly checked out, as the answer is likely to be a great relief to you. If you really can't afford to see a doc privately for a couple of sessions and some tests, try to arrange to see someone in the Dept of Medicine at your nearest Medical school or large state hospital
And do come back to the forum later and let us know what happens

2
Posted by: ina | 2008/05/26

want to know - have noise in my head or maybe ears sounds like "sonbesie"

Reply to ina
Posted by: ina | 2008/05/26

want to know - have noise in my head, or maybe in the ears it sounds like neverending "SONBESIE"

Reply to ina