Question
Posted by: Ruby | 2004/03/01

RASH that accompanies neurological symptoms

About 20 months ago, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease of the central nervous system, which the neurologist said was POSSIBLY myelitis, but he wasn't sure. Ever since then, I have had a rash that comes and goes and it is always worse whenever the symptoms of this illness are worse, like at night, and after getting out of the bath. (My right foot gets numb, I get dizzy and drowsy and sometimes get pins and needles in my legs when I am walking, especially on a hot day, and then I also feel off-balance). And when I wake up in the mornings, I almost always have a rash on my trunk. I never had this symptom before I developed the illness.

Ruby, I don’t really know what your question is. Can you please let me know and I’ll see what I can do. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I get it. Good luck.