Question
Posted by: cat | 2005/07/14

rash on upper thigh

Doctor, I have what looks like a rash on my upper thigh, I have stretch marks there and this rash is on it. I have it for two months already I am using a cream for it but it just won't go away. It is not itchy at all...doesn't look like it's spreading either. Could it be the stretchmark causing it? The one patch is about 2cm long and the other spread over 3cm. It doesn't look like it's pimples but rather just the skin that's not even

Cat, I doubt that it is due to the stretch marks. It sounds more like a fungal infection or eczema from this side of the screen, but i can’t say for sure without examining you first. If you can let me know what cream you’re using i might be able to tell you what it’s not. If you can mail me a picture i might be able to make a diagnosis, but no guarantees. Good luck.