Posted by: Anon | 2010/09/17

Rash on Penis

Morning Dr Breedt. I have a bit of a problem. About two weeks ago I developed a rash on the tip of my penis. I believed it was from my wife''s yeast infection as we found out afterwards that she had one. but from then on the rash on the tip of my penis has dissapeared. but I have developed small cuts in my foreskin. The foreskin is also extremely tight and I''m experiencing extreme pain whenever I pee as the pee iritates the cuts and my foreskin cannot recede.

I notice a white ring at the base of the head whenever I pull back the foreskin when I bath its seems to be a biuld up of dirt as the foreskin stays " closed"  It is very uncomfortable and the reason why I havent gone to the doctor yet is because I''ve never had a problem like this before and feel uncomfortable showing my penis to someone else except my wife.

Can you please advise on what you think it might be?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Please refer to my answer on your second post.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.