Question
Posted by: Sutica | 2007/07/09

Rash on penis

My ex boyfriend said i gave him a rash. Can't understand that it could be cause i have no symptoms, no rash, itchyness or anything. I looked at his rash and it is just a redish discoloration of the skin on the head of his penis. He said that he's been battling for 2 months to get rid of rash and is using Canalba cream that he got at the chemist. Is it possible that i could have something that i'm passing along. I have only been with one other person and we used a condom, could i have gotten something from him and passed it along? I'm very worried about this as i have never had any funny diseases before other than the odd little vaginal infection here or there but that also i havent had in a very long time. Please could you suggest to me what to do and also what it could be. I read on the site about STI's but nothing sounds similar to what i saw.

It is possible that you have thrush and passed this on. This can sometimes be asymptomatic. If he has thrush, it should respond to Canesten cream.