Posted by: Kutlwano | 2013/02/17


Hey Doc. I have developed a form of rash which started off on my chest. After some medication it seems to be healing but the issue now is that it has spread to my back and some areas on my arms. The healed areas have marks, as in spots. I would really appreciate some advice as this is quite concerning and pretty much scarry.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Unfortunately, there are numerous causes for this type of skin disease and it is possible that you are suffering from some form of eczema or allergic dermatitis. In some cases, it can also be related to some form of auto-immune disease. In light of all these possibilities, I urge you to consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.