Posted by: Sue | 2012/10/10



My family went to Durban last weekend and we arrived back on Monday, Monday morning I noticed a rash behind my son" s ear as we got home his whole face was full of pimples, I am not sure what caused it but now his whole body is full of pimples, what otc can I get for him, please.

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You can get Allergax syrup. This is an antihistamine and will be helpful to treat the rash and itchiness. I do however, suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination, as his skin rash can be due to a parasitic infection or bacterial skin infection. It is most likely an allergic reaction to some unknown allergen but it is advisable to have it investigated.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: N | 2012/10/11

Did he swim in the sea ? It could be a reaction to the salt water here or a body board surfing. Just a guess, hope all is well.

Reply to N

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.