Question
Posted by: jen | 2008/01/28

rash

hi, I have some kind of a rash under my arms (armpits and on my right thigh. At first glance they look like flea bites but the Dr. says its not. It is very itchy. The Dr says he is not sure what it is. He prescribed topivate and this is helping but over the last couple of days I've notice one of these have come up on my nipple and it is extremely ichy. Any idea what it could be. I've read up on shingle and it is not that besides I'm sure the Dr. would have known.

Thank you.
Jen

Dear Jen
Doesn’t sound like shingles to me. It could be a dermatitis or allergy for the deodorant you used – it tends to stimulate rash on other parts of the body too.