Question
Posted by: kb | 2007/03/12

Rash

Hello Doc. Can you please help. I'm 24 yrs old and I've noticed a rash on my legs. It started off as a dark, hard spot on my right leg. Now its become a red rash and extremely itchy. When I scratch it burns like ...
I have it on both legs, under my knee, above my shin. I've tried tissue oil, but my legs seem to go dry very quickly. which is when it itches the most. I'm scared. I usually don't have skin problems and I can't figure out what this one is or where it comes from.

Dear KB
this sounds like an eczema to me - best would be to see your doctor but try stop-itch or betnovate cream in the mean time?

3
Posted by: kb | 2007/03/13

Thank you doc. Will do.

Reply to kb
Posted by: tt | 2007/03/13

Sounds like a rash go to the doc.

Reply to tt
Posted by: Taz | 2007/03/12

Hi Kb

It sounds like a tick bite. Maybe go to your Doctor and ask him to check for Tick Bite Fever...

Reply to Taz