Question
Posted by: EMELDA | 2007/03/08

RASH

Two day's I woke up and my right arm had small patches that looked like a rash on. It looks like red goose pumps. Today my arm is sore and the rash has spread up to my back. Palm size patches. It is not like a ringworm that has the white part in the middle. It is not scaling and does not itch, but it is sore to the touch and my arm are feeling stiff.

Hi Emelda
You could have herpes zoster - please see your doctor urgently. If you start drinking antiviral medication within 24-48 hours it reduces the side effects ( nerve pain, infection etc) very much.