Question
Posted by: pit | 2007/03/04

rash

my brother is getting a red rash that is burning over his chest what can it be?

Dear Pit
It could be an allergy or an eczema - try using phenergan cream or caladryl lotion, otherwise you need to see a doctor.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/04

It might be an allergy to some form of medicaion that he is taking and could start being serious if it gets worse. He should have it checked out by a doctor asap if it doesnt go away, especially if it seems to be spreading.

It (if I am right, I do confess that I dont know much about the condition!) might also be a sign of shingles, which needs medical treatment.

Reply to anxious