Posted by: Madelie | 2006/07/20


My son of 13 years old are getting a rash overt his whole body. We have now taken a month ago to a homopath and he said my son organs is to small for the body. he said he has grown very fast in the past year and the organs did not catch up to the pase. But it is not getting better. he had it again last night and the only thing that helps if we put a towel on him to cool it off. Please help. He don't this rash every day he gets it all over his body.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hallo Madelie
It sounds like an allergy or eczema - I would take him to a dermatologist. He probably needs a Phadiotop blood test. Try giving him a phenergan tablet and put antihistamine cream on the affected area. Please make work of this as it may start to affect his lungs too.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lou | 2006/07/20

I agree with Keen, take him to a proper medical doctor - his organs being too small for his body sound like a load of rubbish.

Reply to Lou
Posted by: Keen | 2006/07/20

His organs are to big for his body? Not to be offensive, but it sounds like a lot of nonsense to me. Get him to a medical doctor for a proper diagnosis.

Reply to Keen

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.