Question
Posted by: dicky | 2005/06/29

rash

I have a rash on my peni and scrotums its not itchy and it doesnt hurt but it will not go away. Sometimes it is red and sometimes it breaks into dry skin or sometimes skin breaks. I have always had protected sex and I consulted a herpes website in fear of the worst, but I fit none of the symptoms, I dont have small dots, my genitals dont itch and my urine deosnt burn and I dont have back pain. I really want this to leave I've had it for months.any ideas what it may be. Oh and if it isnt red it looks white.

Dicky, it sounds like a superficial fungal infection. Have you tried applying something like Normospor®? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.