Question
Posted by: netanya | 2007/12/19

rare blood disorders

I am an artist in South Africa - no medical aid, no financial stability although I am saving for blood tests and doctors fees. My search for answers to find the right kind of doctor is online.

a few years ago, I got very sick for no reason, blood tests did not prove anything was wrong. I ended up paying with my artwork and friendship for a 9-week rife therapy session which improved things drastically. However I am left with the weirdness of hard lumps of gases that need to be massaged out of my back, chest and head areas mostly.

This year, a free Indian head massage was offered at a drum circle, and I sat down for it but ended up getting a bit of reiki. This guy didn’t know what was really going on but he explained that he sensed that something in my blood is not absorbing the oxygen properly. Instead of releasing the right gases or air into my muscles it is releasing something else - he thought it might be nitrogen. Unfortunately at times I get a lot of pain in my heart, back muscles and head area and I have to press certain points to release the gasses - it comes out in the form of burps. This makes its hard to enjoy an evening out or even a day out at times.

I would like to be referred to a site where symptoms like this can be viewed and checked, so that I can match it to a name of a disease or disorder. This will help me search for the right kind of doctor to go to for blood tests. I have spent a lot of time, energy and finances and found no results.

Please let me know if you can help me.

kind regards
Netanya

Dear Netanya
Try this website: http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com