Question
Posted by: Charmian | 2006/10/25

Raised spots on skin

I have raised dry spots on my skin, mainly on my legs, i only found them when i shaved and had about a hudred cuts on my legs. i have checked the head to toe section and the description is not the same. If i scratch them it looks like dry skin but sore. what can i do to get rid of these spots as it is embarising and my skin is no longer smooth. i am 37 years old and have very fair skin with freckles. could this be a factor?

Dear Charmain
You could have a type of eczema that looks like the cracked mud of a dry riverbed - using a mixture of 5% Betnovate in UEA may help - ask your pharmarcist to look and make it up for you.