Question
Posted by: Worried | 2005/05/28

Raid on Precinct 42

I'm a 42 year old male and have a 40 year old girlfriend. I'm relatively fit although I don't attend gym as much as what I used to. My body is relatively in good shape (Only overweight by 5 kgs) and I lead a good life.

Over the last year my girlfriend and I have been leading the decadent life and it's restaurants and the like and life is good.

Although the sex is awsome and we can go at it for long periods and we make love approximately 5 to 6 days a week, my problem is that around 22h00 I get extremely tired and start to droop off. I try and stay awake but it's so difficult. This is upsetting my girlfriend endlessly as her energy levels are greater and she feels she could stay awake till 1 / 2 am in the morning.

Please help .... I need to either get back to gym again, cut down on the decadent life and or take food supplements or something as my energy levels are worrying me and could drive a wedge between my girlfriend and I

Worried, the first thing to do would be to see your GP and have him make sure that there is nothing serious the matter (high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid, etc.). If he gives you the OK, you can consider changing your life – going back to the gym, etc. Good luck.