Question
Posted by: Nav | 2008/05/22

Raging Hormones

Hi GynaeDoc,
a week or so before my period i get my usual pms symptoms one of which is i get VERY emotional. One minute im hysterically happy then the next im crying my eyes out. It gets so bad sometimes and i honestly dont think its normal. I have spoken to my gynae about it; he put me on the pill a few months ago saying it should help me, but i believe that my symptoms are worsening? In general im a very happy go lucky type of person but 1 or 2 days a month i become overwhelmed with all these emotions, i would just like your opinion please.

Thanks alot

You could try Evening Primrose oil or Vitamin B6.

1
Posted by: S | 2008/05/23

Hi Nav,

I had the same and my gynae put me on primeve. I use the primeve plus

Reply to S