Question
Posted by: Ant | 2007/05/30

Radiologists Results about Liver

I have been for a scan and ultra sound in the last 4 months. Now each of these was done unrelated to my liver, but the liver was mentioned each time in the report..
My question is do I need to be worried about the results? Is it something that I do need to have checked out?
The Scan result says "Daar is klein kieste sigbaar posterior in die regter lob van die lewer" and the ultra sound today said the following "Die lewer vertoon 'n mate van vet verandering. Die MCL afmeting van 16.5cm is ook aan die bogrens van normaal. Geen infiltrate tans sigbaar nie"

Dear Ant
No this is just for completeness sake that they add this in. You don't have to worry about this, cysts in the liver is common and fatty change too.

1
Posted by: Ant | 2007/05/31

Thank you very much CyberDoc.

Reply to Ant