Question
Posted by: charlie | 2004/11/05

radiation late-effects

What can I give my husband to help with the late-effects of radiation to the groin (testicle cancer)? He suffers from skin trouble, leg pains, infertility, gland pains and sores that wont heal. The treatment occurred about 10 years ago.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Charlie

The best advice would be for him to seek the advice of an experienced homeopath. In the interim please put him on Bio-Strath Elixir to be used daily long term as it has been shown in studies how it helps to repair every single cell in the body. Secondly, Echinaforce given with Thresh Hold MSM will help him with the sores and pains. Both these products need to be used long term. Applying Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Cream to the affected areas will bring huge relief to the problem.

His diet needs to be perfect. Attached is a healthy nutrition guide we suggest the family follows.

The products mentioned are available from pharmacies and health stores.

Kind regards.

Estie