Question
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/08/16

RADE!!!

Rade,

Hey, where are you now?
How are u feeling and how r u holding up?

Look i know we might have been hard on you but please, what would this world be without rade?? One less person to brighten our days??

When i fisrt started posting here i was down and was really looking to commit suicide myself... but thanx to all u guys i got pulled out of it... and one of the biggest contributors were you!! u have such a special place in my heart, you nikki, deeve, ferny, spider, TQ the whole lot of you guys!!

I leant on you in my time of need... and were are here for you, i am willing to give you my shoulder to cry on...

Let us know how u r please!!

Miss you

Hugs and love

Chamboy XXX

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Cham_Boy, I hope Rade sees your post and a warm hug for you as well.

1
Posted by: Sean | 2007/08/16

Ditto C_Boy, I'm also worried about Rade.

So good 2 c so many caring ppl here!

Reply to Sean