Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/03/21

Rade

Rade you posted twice yesterday, take a close look at what you wrote:

"Do not mess with me. It will be easy. One shot. Gone. Forever.And there will be lots of laughter."

and

"Homophobes must be cleared from this earth. With WW3.
Go make Freud proud and suck my thumb."

A bit extreme don't you think? Both quite angry and violent and even a threat, at who? Earlier the Expert asked if you were angry and clearly you were but to threaten someone like this on a public forum is not child's play. So who is the threat against? The only person who isn't anonymous is the forum Expert. Health24 can track you down with your IP address so if you didn't mean harm you shouild explain yourself very quickly or you could have a serious problem.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Ho Worried and thanks for posting here. I also note Rade's responses and suggest we put this to rest.

3
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/22

Thanks expert.
Thanks for being worried about me, Worried, but I'm doing fine.
I'm just always dodgy
:D

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/21

And yes, it irritates me when people post stuff like "why do you feel the need to share this with the whole country".
My earlier post was to clear up that it was a conversation and not a diary entry constructed by myself. The 'SHE' in the post, was an actual friend of mine.
And when I said "I eat alone" i meant it literally.
So those n00bs who tried to make me look silly, got me very irritated. The post was a mere answer to Experts earlier question to me.

And of course there's no way I can be serious. Get to know me, I always fight with words, when people who can't even read properly won't be able to fight back.
;)

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/21

Oh please, the message were directed to those homophobes that lurks around.
I don't even know them, how will it be possible for me to shoot them?
Dear, you are taking life way to serious.

Reply to Rade