Posted by: Corrie | 2009/02/06

&quot Civil Servant Syndrom" 

Dear Dr DyberShrink

I have listed my e-mail address above.

Would you perhaps be able to hear my story, but not at this forum.

If so, do you have an e-mail address where I could send the informiaton/ details to?

Or alternatively I could give you my cell no, but I am hesitant in putting it here on this public forum.

Is there any other means/ or way that I could communicate with someone to get my head sorted out.

Kindly could you let me know.

Thank you,


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Sorry Corrie, Kannie !
I can't deal with querstions by e-mail.
Two alternatives. If you want some preliminary advice, post your question anonymously in this forum ( with NO e-mail adress, which isn't compulsory ) and outline what is worrying you. You'll be completely anonymous. Secondly --- see a good local shrink or counsellor, with whom you can discuss anything in priivacy and confidentially.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.