Posted by: quotation | 2008/07/30

Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can' t prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you' re presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power.

-Blaine Lee, The Power Principle

Excellent. It continues, even after so many years of experience, how many people evade responsibility for the choices they make ( It's an addiction, there's nothing whatever I can do about that ! ) and fail to see or exercise choices they do indeed have in front of them ( There is nothing I can do ).

Posted by: Just Me | 2008/07/30

This is super powerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don' t even know what to say!

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: naked nun | 2008/07/30

this is really somehting i needed to read right now - i' ve really felt stressed-out and unsafe and wobbly recently. don' t usually read self-help books because the advice sounds so glib and easy and thank you for reminding me today that feeling empowered is a CHOICE

Reply to naked nun