Posted by: Naked Nun | 2008/07/05

"Then, without realizing it, you try to improve yourself at the start of each new day; of course, you achieve quite a lot in the course of time. Anyone can do this, it costs nothing and is certainly very helpful. Whoever doesn't know it must learn and find by experience that a quiet conscience makes one strong."

_Anne Frank

This from a 13yr old little girl!!! Wow...
Well, I hope you all make progress by preserving order amid change; and change amid order...even during the weekend!

Yes indeed, what a remarkable girl. I wonder, if we happened to read the writings of other 13-year-olds, male and female, if we'd find loads of trivia, or more interesting thoughts ?
And your order and change comments remind me of a mission statement I once adopted : " To comfort the afficted, and to afflict the comfortable".