Question
Posted by: quotation | 2007/05/23

quotation

My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing.

Jessica Alba

Well, she should know about that. I tend to prefer John's version. And when movie bimbos make clever statements, they've usually been borrowed by their publicist from someone else

2
Posted by: John | 2007/05/23

My experience is that when people have no clue what they're doing, the stuff they are pulling off is their clothes....

Reply to John
Posted by: Lady | 2007/05/23

Wtched a movie featuring her.. Called The Sleeping Dictionary

She is not one of my favourite actors but I have to admit she looks so ethnic and adorable it's scary...

The story line is good too...

:)

Reply to Lady