Question
Posted by: quotation | 2006/03/31

quotation

The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the wall of our own homes.

Harold B. Lee
US Mormon clergyman (1899 - 1973)

Nice to hear from you quotation --- are you sleeping better lately ? I notice the postings coming a bit later ! Thanks for your continuing indefatigable work ! GH underlines the deeper content of the quote. And Clueless, too ---some folks could be disciplined by stopping their play --- I'd dread stopping my work

3
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/03/31

Funny also, how many folks react to the word 'work'. In any context, it seems like too much effort, and they will rather carry on unhappy and unfulfilled, than WORK on the problems...

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: GH | 2006/03/31

Kat I think this quote has a deeper meaning, read it again.... its more than working in the sense of cleaning and take care of our homes etc.....its the emotional and spiritual work done within the home....the relationship, the family etc....but you are right about the least rewarding...related to the upkeep of the home. I think working on ones relationship and family is the most rewarding!

Reply to GH
Posted by: kat | 2006/03/31

funny how the most important job is the least rewarding

Reply to kat