Question
Posted by: quotation | 2005/12/02

quotation

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do then by the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain
US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)

And Mark Twain was originally a riverboat pilot, so he knew a thing or two about sailing !

2
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

Quotation and BB, thank you for that. You have me thinking!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/02

Not sure if you have this one, but wanted to share it. I love quotes! Have a wonderful Friday everyone :)

Never allow anyone to rain on your parade and thus cast a pall of gloom and defeat on the entire day. Remember that no talent, no self-denial, no brains, no character, are required to set up in the fault-finding business. Nothing external can have any power over you unless you permit it. Your time is too precious to be sacrificed in wasted days combating the menial forces of hate, jealously, and envy. Guard your fragile life carefully. Only God can shape a flower, but any foolish child can pull it to pieces. ~ Og Mandino

Reply to Bb