Question
Posted by: me | 2008/01/22

quite urgent - 2 day period

I have been off the pill now for 5 months and this month I had a short 2 day period - and a week later a little bit of spotting (36 days between my last period) -we are ttc. Could this be my hormones or is it a possibility that i could be pregnant?

Please give more details. Was the 2 day period at the right time?

1
Posted by: me | 2008/01/24

have been off the pill now for 5 months and this month I had a short 2 day period - and a week later a little bit of spotting (36 days between my last period) -we are ttc. Could this be my hormones or is it a possibility that i could be pregnant?

My period was late - normally ranges between 29 and 31 and this month it was 36.

Reply to me