Question
Posted by: EN | 2008/01/08

Quietude for children

Someone suggest that I give my 18 month old 5ml Quietude one hour before bed time. She's not sleeping very well and becomes anxious when it's time to go to bed. I end up sitting with her until she sleeps at night and it sometimes takes an hour or longer. She wakes frequently during the night. I think she had a nightmare that scared her.
Is it possible that this remedy is not working for my baby and why does it work so well for others? Is there anything else you suggest I can use?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

it is an excellent formulation. Remember all of us are different and all medication reacts differently. i suggest in conjunction with the Quietude to use Staphisagria 200ch (one dose three times daily) and rescue remedy. Children feel our tension so make sure you are relaxed as well.

Dr Debbie

8
Posted by: NL | 2015/10/28

Hi there, I can't seem to get Quietude anymore in JHB, does anyone know where and if you can still get it? It really helped my 3 year old son... Thanks!

Reply to NL
Posted by: Chanel Jones | 2015/09/08

Is there any quietude available in South Africa? Im in desperate need of it

Reply to Chanel Jones
Posted by: T. alexander | 2015/08/26

is Quietude still available in South Africa. anybody know of a Cape Town supplier??

Reply to T. alexander
Posted by: Antz | 2015/01/26

How long can one give the quietude? We give it every night... am just wondering if its ok to give everynight?

Reply to Antz
Posted by: LINDY | 2014/07/10

I've been using the Quietude for about two weeks now and its been helping a lot with my 21 month old boy who suffers from night terrors. You just have to keep on giving it. Most natural products take a while before they work. Also Try Sr. Lilian's Rescue Rest tablets - no alcohol. I also heard aout the Kiddy Calm bath salts that apparently helps a lot! Good luck!

Reply to LINDY
Posted by: EN | 2008/01/11

I also tried Rescue, but it contains a little bit of alcohol.
Since my posting I started to give my daughter Quietude in the mornings and evenings. I think it's working. Last night was much better. She still woke, but for a shorter while and went back to sleep easily. I'll see how it goes tonight and continue with the Quietude.
Maybe you should also try is. Last night I gave Quietude one and a half hour before bedtime. She went to bed easily.

Reply to EN | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Michelle | 2015/12/31

What dose of quietude are you giving. I have a 6 month old teething daughter

Posted by: Ilza | 2008/01/10

I actually have the same problem and would like to try it. I have been giving my son Rescue and it only works some days.

Reply to Ilza