Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2004/10/19

Quickie and he goes

My boyfriend tells me he's horny i suggest he comes over to my place about 60km away. we dont c each other often and we always fight about not spending time together. Now he just called and came up with a story that he has to fetch somebody from work at 9 at nite and wont be able to come and spend the nite. He suggest we both leave work early , -|- each other then he can go back and not spend the entire nite. I am so mad, i feel used!!! is this normal??? I just feel im not a priority to him. pls help

,,,,,Sounds like using, doesn't it ?

6
Posted by: Sam | 2004/10/19

I agree with everyone. He is using you. Make yourself unavailable to him and dont answer his calls and when he wants to come over say that you are busy. You are making this too easy for him.

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/10/19

Dump the prick and find someone you can have a real meaningful relationship with.
G - luck.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Thish | 2004/10/19

I use to have a guy like that. What I discovered is that there was someone else he was spending quality time with, he even proposed marriage to her, I never knew. I was just a quick stop service.

Better work on this girl, otherwise u ll get hurt. This is totally abnormal, and is using u.

Reply to Thish
Posted by: JC | 2004/10/19

Love is give and take... you cannot give if he's not prepared to. He's making you a quick-stop service provider.
Why not wait until he can spend the night? Let him make some serious choices and think about his behaviour, there has to be consequences for 'bad behaviour' and rewards for 'good behaviour'.
Don't make it easy for him to use you, make him appreciate you. You're so worth it!

Reply to JC
Posted by: danny-girl | 2004/10/19

.....you feel used coz you ARE being used.... men !

Reply to danny-girl
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/19

Ah ah not normal. He just wants to shag.

Reply to Paul