Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/01/08

Quick solution for acne?

I am 23 years old and have acne along my jaw line, which I am quite sure is hormonal. i am considering going to the dermatologist but am unsure if they will be able to prescribe me with medication that will help with the problem before i leave overseas in a month's time. i have been on the pill for my skin problem and it has been effective but i'd prefer to not take it. what is your advice?

Dear Nicky
If you still get acne at 23 I recommend you see a dermatologist. What you can do in the meantime is use a good antibacterial cleanser, use benzoyl peroxide to dry up lesions, apply a topical antiobiotic lotion twice a day ( like Eryderm)

1
Posted by: ally | 2008/01/09

Zinplex, it worked for me

Reply to ally