Question
Posted by: Rachel | 2007/04/03

Quick period??

I am very unimpressed at the moment because my period has arrived earlythis month, not too early, but enough to cause me a major inconvenience.
My boyfriend and I do not see each other regularly due to distance between us and we both really look forward to the sex when we do see each other.
My period started yesterday (Sunday) and it usually goes on for 6 to 7 days. I am supposed to be seeing him beofre then. Is there ANY Possible way that I can speed up the duration of my period so that it is over more quickly this month??

Please help me.
Rachel

At this stage there isn't anything that will stop your period.