Question
Posted by: Pistachio | 2004/11/11

Quick Fix for Stress / Depression ??

I believe I'm suffering from mild depression & intend discussing this with my doctor soon ... however I'm in need of a short term "quick fix" to get me through a very trumatic & stressul situation next week ... any suggestions please ??

Pistachio, a “quick fix” implies medication and you will have to see your doctor for something like Xanor®. These “quick fixes” are intended for short term treatment only and the best would be to determine whether you have depression or not and if you do have depression, to take an antidepressant. If you’re interested in something I wrote on the DIY diagnosis of depression you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.