Question
Posted by: miki | 2008/07/17

quick advice pls: much urine in blood!

I am travelling at the moment so need quick advice, have had urinar tract infection before but this feels different. I am currently not menstrating, that i am sure of. I got some medication at a pharmacy today Cystinol_akut, this evening the concentration of blood in my urine has tripled!!! and it is intensly painful to urinate. please please help with advice.. im pretty far away from docter, but will make a plan ttmorrow morning if its urgent.

thank you!!!

Miki

Thank you for visiting health24.com. I apologise for the delayed reply.

It definately sounds like if you have a urinary tract infection and will therefore, have to get a urine MC&S done and start with a strong oral antibiotic. You can also drink Citro-soda.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: lulu | 2008/07/18

Take the day off and go to the doctor straight away. This is serious!!!!!!

Reply to lulu
Posted by: anxious | 2008/07/18

you need to see a doctor urgently and hand in an MC& S urine test. You sound as though you have a bad bladder infection or possibly a kidney infection and if this is the case you will need antibiotic treatment. Do not leave this as it will get worse.

Go to a doctor asap.

Reply to anxious