Question
Posted by: Questions re. Vitamin B-complex | 2007/05/09

Questions re. Vitamin B-complex

1) I've been taking Vitamin B-complex for a month now, but find that my face and esp. my eyelids have become really puffy and red.
Is oedema and redness a possible side-effect of Vitamin B?
My haemorrhoids have also worsened, I tend to have an upset tummy and some heart palpitations.
Is this an indication that I'm not deficient in Vitamin B?
2) Can a blood test determine if I'm deficient in Vitamin Bs?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

1. it depends what dosage you have been using of the vit b. Unlikely that your hemorroids would have worsened dt vitamin B intkae.
2. symptoms are a better guide to establish if you are vitmamin B deficient.
fatigue, stress, hair falling out, nervousness, burning feet, cracked or raw tongue ect.

REgards
Dr Debbie