Question
Posted by: ciska | 2003/12/15

Questions

Sorry to be such a pain, but I've got lots of questions today and I hope that you have some answers for me.

I took a urine test a week before my period, I'm on Triphasil, cause I started getting pregnancy symptoms. It had a positive result. A week after my period I took another 2 which indicated that it's negative. Do you think that the positive result could be of the period that was coming up? Can it be of some hormones detected because of the period?

I am experiencing dryness in my vagina. My urine is also burning alot. It might sound crazy, but it's dry, but there comes liquid-like stuff out. It sometimes have a see-through colour, sometimes whitish. What could it be? This is really bothering me, cause the dryness is sometimes very burny. After intercourse it's also burning, but I have vaginal cream I once bought and put a little bit on afterwards. It's better then.

I just want to know why the dryness and then dry, but wet...?

Thank you dearly.

The positive result was probably a false positive. This sometimes happens. The fact that you have had a period makes pregnancy unlikely.
The burning and discharge may indicate an infection. If your cream helps, that is fine. If not, you should see a doctor.