Question
Posted by: boo | 2007/03/13

questions- 11 weeks preggies!!

should any of the following affect my unborn baby in any way.
im so worried that i might lose my baby!!
facial, wax my legs?
I have stomache pains and then my stomache works and i also have skin problems, can u please recommend me safe products to use or some home remedies.

Thanks.

Waxing will not affect your baby.
The stomach pains may be a tummy bug. If it does not settle , see your doctor.
There isn't really anyhting you can use for your skin during pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Mel | 2007/03/13

Hi Boo
Waxing is safe in pregnancy, just have it done by a professional.
Some stomach pains are normal as your ligaments and muscles stretch to make space for growing baby.
As for runny tummy, you should see a doctor about that - do not take any medicine that is not prescribed by your doctor!
As for skin problems, that's normal in pregnancy - all the hormones! Just use a gentle facial cleanser like Cetaphil

Reply to Mel