Question
Posted by: Confused | 2005/07/16

Question to the ladies

Is it nornal for a lady's "v" to smell. My wife believe that you should not wash on the inside.

But my semen is normally left in there, does it all come out??

The vagina is self cleansing, and yes all your semen will come out again. Vagina's have their very own unique smell - and it's not strawberry or vanilla.

1
Posted by: Confusion reigns | 2005/07/16

Sweetheart
When you have sex with your wife, the semen is bound to swim up because you are supposed to make babies that way. If however the baby is not concieved for some reason, eventually it does come out, in stages as discharge.. The nutrients though of your semen helps the womb adapt to your semen. Virgina's do smell, I understand but that is either because of sweat or no washing after sex. No sweetheart, we can't watch up there. We just have to wash twice a day.
Hope this helps. Read up some books...

Reply to Confusion reigns