Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/11

Question to the girls!!!!!!

I would just like to know why does it always work that if you don’t have a girlfriend you never get other girls that are interested in you but as soon as you have a girlfriend the phone starts ringing and now al of a sudden all the girls wants you????? explain???

Have you never seen the "glow" that people have in a new relationship. The have a little spring in their step and they smile a lot, In general they feel more positive and sends out that message.

However, people that are lonely are often depressed and in general not always pleasure to be with.

9
Posted by: queen | 2004/10/11

Thats awsome at least you can take advice from the ladies! now will you please start up a work-shop and teach all the other men out there how to do it!

Reply to queen
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/11

Thanx girls!!! I think I am going to take your advice and keep what I have because I think I love the girl I am with at the moment! I mean she is all that I want and I think she is beautiful in her own way! This stuff can make me a bit confused sometimes?

Reply to Me
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/11

I Fully agree with Vee. In my personal opinion I also think you also appear not to be suer of what you want in life. If you cant find ur current 'girl' beautiful in ur own sight, u ll keep on hopping from one r/ship to another. I mean, Even if u leave her and go for a new girl, u ll still find a girl that is even more beutiful than her etc.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the 'beholder' and I think If u cant find ur current girl "beutiful", but nice, I dont think ur R/ship with her will last and I personally think u are not in love with her, naybe u just like her.

Please make up ur mind about what u describe as "beautiful' and stick to it.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: CJ | 2004/10/11

Well if it's because of money and that she happens to be gorgeous don't waste your time.... Money doesn't bring happiness and we all get old and loose our looks so if this girl that you've been seeing for the last 5 months has a great personality if i were u i'd stay with her at the end of the day it's about what makes u happy, but i tell u that gorgeous chick won't be gorgeous for the rest of her life, looks aren't everything!!

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Vee | 2004/10/11

To Me - What you need to ask yourself is, even though she may be gorgeous, would she be as much fun to go around everywhere with as you do with the girl you are with at the moment? Would she also be a faithful to you as the one you are with at the moment? You have to realise that beauty is only skin deep, but real beauty is what is within a person. This is not to say you can't have both, but it is rare in my opinion. Finally, won't you feel bad in hurting the girl that has given you such alot of love and pleasure for the 5 months you have been going together? You really need to think this through. Hope you make the right choice and that she does not find out about the calls.

Reply to Vee
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/11

Ok cool but need some help here!!! I have been seeing this girl! She is fun to be with and we do every thing together! She is not that beautiful but nice in personality! We have been together for about 5 months now! I have met another girl a week ago and she is just absolutely gorgeous! I mean really beautiful! I have spoken to her a few times but nothing has happened between us but now I don’t know what to do! She keeps phoning me and I have heard that she comes from a very rich family as well????? Now what???

Reply to Me
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/11

I think its a test to check whether u have moved on with ur life and whether u truly love ur "new" patner.

If u still get hooked on those girls or boys, U HAVENOT MOVED ON WITH UR LIFE AND U ARE not ready to start a new r/ship.

I do agree that it works both ways

Reply to Zee
Posted by: ters | 2004/10/11

It's the same with the girls,once we are unavaliable all of a sudden alot of guys are so interest in you that they even play with our feelings to make us so confuse,so i just think it's a bit of your own medicine!!!!!

Reply to ters
Posted by: sec | 2004/10/11

Well it works vice versa as well- must be that glow

Reply to sec