Question
Posted by: lyn3 | 2006/10/31

question re hrt

Hi I am 43-years old. I had a hysterectomy when I was 29years old and a bilateral Oopherectomy about 4 years ago. I am on 2mg of Oestragen a day. I have two questions. I have never been on any form of oral contraception in my life. I have now developed pigmentation marks on my face which seems to be getting worse. What can I do to prevent this from getting worse.
Also
I have an absolute decrease in libido. It is really becoming a serious problem. I have a wonderful husband and have never had any problems before. I have been feeling like this for a few months now. Is there any oral medication one could take to assist me with this problem.?

You could try Skinoren for the pigmentation. A sunscreen would also help.
There isn't oral medication for your libido but testosterone implants might help.