Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/13

Question on love?

Hi CS and others,
A bit confused today but feeling better, I have started on a mood stabilizer, "limictum" or something like that, started on 25mg and going up to 200mg (is this a lot), concerned.

My question about love is whether it is possible to love somebody more and more each day, that you grow so close it hurts when you are not together? Is this going too far or is it something special. I am not used to things going well and am scared of the depth of my feelings......

Take Care.

Dear BT,
Sounds like Lamictin, which has shown itself to be potentially an excellent stabilizer of all that chemical rushing to-and-fro within one's neurones, both in epilepsy, and bipolar and similar disorders. One often feels a bit drowsy and tired in the first days on any of these meds, but that element should clear fairly soon.
Otherwise, what you describe sounds like love. Interesting, isn't it, how much you have grown not used to things going well, and to the frightening possibility of happiness ?
And excellent, splendid, replies from the others.

4
Posted by: DG | 2004/10/13

Hi BT,
I can understand why the depth of your feelings are frightening. This is because we are afraid to let ourselves go, we live our lives in fear of being hurt, by loving so much, you can be hurt so much. Especially if you feel those feelings are not returned in the same way you feel. My advice to you-follow what your heart tells you-not your mind. The mind produces fear, the heart produces love. If we dont take a chance on love, we might find ourselves feeling worse knowing we did not take that leap. Risks are all what life is about, that is how to live life, full of risks otherwise we hide behind ourselves and what we want to be or do is never achieved.
You are a special lady BT, you must take good care of yourself, know that you can get through anything-the power of life lies within your very own soul.

Reply to DG
Posted by: buffs | 2004/10/13

I fall in love with my hubby every day. its strange but every day i find something new to love about him and it just makes me love him more and it gets to the point where i dont think its possible to love him more than i do and the next day i'll find something new!

its like falling in love all over again

Reply to buffs
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/13

I feel like I'm loving my husband more every second of every day, can't bear to be without him, going to work is torture, is this healthy, I don't know? I do know that we are very happily married,

As long as you don't get obsessive in a way that the other person can't go anywhere without you, you'll be fine.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/13

Hi BT,

I am glad to hear that it is going this well. The thing is love is like a littel plant, mybe a pun but very true. If you nurture it and give it lots of water and carring and talking it grows and grows and becomes a beautiful exsample of what can be achieved. The same with love the more you give and the more open you become the longer you are together the closer you grow and the more intense it becomes to the point that you experiance fisical pain if you are not together. It them turns from a selfish love that only wants to a giving love that only give with out expecting back, I have a moto in live that if I am not prepared to give my live for someone I cant sy that i trully love hime in a giving way, but am still selfish! I know it is drastic but that is how deep my comitment goes. Pitty that people in my live dont apprisiate it. But back to you, yes it is possible and it is very rare and very very spesiale and worth it in the end!!!! Good luck!!!

Reply to Q